One of the most consistent Support Center calls we get involves starting the day. While starting the day is not difficult, if you have a new employee or someone who is not accustomed to the process, it can be a little confusing. Below are the steps in starting the day, and things to look for before you call the Worry-Free Support Line:
“Starting the Day”
- Launch RMNX and arrive at the login screen.
- Input the manager’s password to access the manager’s screen. Here, you’ll see Point of Sale, Start the Day, Daily Accounting, System Manager, etc..
- In the top-right part of the screen, the previous day’s date will be displayed with CLOSED.
- If it says OPEN with the previous day’s date, then it has not been properly closed.
- Click Start the Day (if the previous day hasn’t been closed, a message will appear).
- A box will appear confirming that the day is being started.
- After completing, RMNX will return to the login screen.
- The day is now open.
As always, our support line for all services is Worry-Free Support which is available 24 hours a day | 7 days a week for your support needs. As a reminder, if you have a problem, your options are as follows:
- Call Worry-Free 24 | 7 Support Line | 800.400.2383. Please leave a message if the line is busy and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Email Worry-Free Support | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or email you Relationship Manager | Wendy Bozzelli | 205.368.1333 | email@example.com.