Last week, we started a series to address basic issues that create the most repetitive Support Center calls. While most are very basic and not difficult, for new employees or employees who are not accustomed to the process, it can be confusing. This week we would like to address Closing the Day. Below are the steps in closing the day, and things to look for before you call the Worry-Free Support line:
“Closing the Day”
- Make sure you have proper credentials to close the day. Manager’s passwords will be needed to close the day.
- Go to the main page.
- Hit Accept.
- Go to the Daily Accounting screen.
- Enter manager’s password.
- Hit close the day.
- Follow the prompts.
- Hit accept.
- The day is now closed.
Closing the day is an important step as it will affect your ability to open the next day. If the prior day was not closed, you cannot open a new day.
As always, our support line for all services is Worry-Free Support which is available 24 hours a day | 7 days a week for your support needs. As a reminder, if you have a problem, you options are as follows:
- Call Worry-Free 24 | 7 Support Line | 800.400.2383. Please leave a message if the line is busy and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Email Worry-Free Support | email@example.com
- Call or email your Relationship Manager | Wendy Bozzelli | 205.368.1333 | firstname.lastname@example.org.